Where do I sign in?
- Call 210-296-6528 (24hrs Mon-Sun)
- HHBN S1: Call 210-830-1630 (0830-1530 Mon-Fri)
Where do I go for In-processing?
- See the Battalion S1 to get your Battalion and Installation In-processing packet. Additionally, the Battalion S1 will schedule your installation in-processing appointment.
- Your Sponsor will be available to assist you during and throughout your in-processing.
- If you have not been given a sponsor, please contact the Battalion S1 at 210-296-6528 or e-mail at email@example.com
How do I get to Joint Base San Antonio-Fort Sam Houston?
- 35N towards Austin.
- Take exit 159B towards Fort Sam Houston/AT&T Center.
- Turn Left onto N Walters Street. (This will bring you on post)
Where is Temporary Lodging?
- The lodging on Fort Sam Houston is InterContinental Hotel Group (IHG). The building number is 592. It is located off of Dickman Road near the Harry Wurzbach gate.
- Phone: (210) 357-2705 (follow the prompts for assistance)
Hours of Operation: 24 hours 7 days a week 365 days a year.
Website Information: www.ihgarmyhotels.com
For additional information and detail information such as where is the installation in-processing building located, date, location, time and place for Physical Training (PT) is conducted, login to AKO
U.S. Army South - “Puntos Podemos! – Together We Can!”